Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm here!!!

Just arrived a couple of hours ago. Getting ready now to go from the AIFS office to my meet my homestay family and hopefully get some rest and most important, a shower! I am super proud of myself because I took the tube from Heathrow to the office. It wasn't hard at all, except finding the tube station in Heathrow. Got a little bit lost on my walk to the office but am here now so all is well.
The flight was awesome. Lots of movies available and every seat had a player. I couldn't sleep so I watched movies all night. They also fed us a ton of food that we didn't have to pay extra for which was really good for my tight budget. Feeling really loopy right now so I'm going to go. But check my youtube channel for some vids.

No comments:

Post a Comment