Tuesday, June 8, 2010

planning nerves

So I am actually getting a little bit nervous about planning what I will see during the program. I am really quite prepared. But I think the problem is that I want to see it all and there is really no way that is humanly possible. My other constant worry is lack of funds. I really hope I can get a part-time job this summer to make some extra fun-money. I am waiting to hear what will happen with my work study position and they are dragging their feet which is kind of upsetting me because I can't make plans for another job until I know what days/times I have free. Maybe I will just apply and they will have to deal (but that really isn't like me at all and I love my work study job.) Well, I have lots to do right now as it is the week before finals. Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment