Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Started


Right now I am in the process of preparing for the study abroad program in London for fall 2010. I have to take this moment to thank all of the people who have helped me, encouraged me, met with me numerous times (and probably will continue to do so), given me great advice, and just been really supportive. Thank you so much!

Study Abroad has been a dream of mine since I first heard about it in my French class during my 8th grade year. All of you that know me, well, you know I have had some struggles and difficulties since then, especially after high school. This is a dream that I had given up on long ago because I didn't think it was possible for me. Now it is happening and I am so happy but still can't believe it! So thank you again! This really means a lot to me!

(I am also collecting addresses from people who would like me to send them postcards. So if that is you, contact me and we will work it out!)

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment